The Ella Elopement
So many of you have postponed your 2020 wedding plans and I know how disappointing that feels. I also understand that many of you may have lost deposits and be financially strained but still desperately want to celebrate the love and commitment between you and your fiance. In response to the many heartfelt requests I’ve received to do small and affordable, yet high-style weddings that comply with Covid-19 regulations, I’ve designed an exciting and one-of-a-kind option for couples to elope while also accommodating our new way of living in these challenging times.
Every month we will dedicate three consecutive days at Ella Rose Farm to host nine incredible elopements, ninety minutes in length each, in partnership with some of the best local wedding vendors in Southern California.
Each month I will create a unique and romantic garden setting in the middle of our main rose field that will include one of my signature ceremony designs. I, along with my amazing team, will coordinate everything from the ceremony to the cake cutting.
Your Ella Elopement will include:
- All wedding ceremony details managed for you so you can enjoy your 1.5 hr wedding event on the property
- Sophisticated, signature event designed and coordinated by Oak & the Owl with seasonal colors
- A large and lush ceremony altar, designed as a garden arch full of roses and other assorted blooms
- Stunning, blooming rose farm location in a Tuscan-like setting
- Roses hand selected and picked that day for your event
- A beautiful rose-filled bridal bouquet and groom's boutonniere
- Officiant, champagne, and artisanal cake from Hey There Cupcake
- A wedding keepsake of a large garden rose print with your personal wedding details
- Photography package of 45 images with a film upgrade option
- Comfortable climate, situated just 15 miles from the San Diego coastline
- Inclusive pricing
- Commitment to your wellness and safety, Covid-19 health practices strictly followed